Sunday, February 28, 2010

Climb to conquer cancer

Yesterday David, Gracie & I went to American Cancer Society 5k walk at South Mountain.

We had a blast!!!


David is a graduate of the University of Colorado & the Alumni Association here in Arizona organized a group to do the walk.

The morning was very cold and windy but all of us were in such a good spirits that we didn't care. Even Gracie was really happy to be outside looking around and playing with the dogs and waving a the other people that came to the walk.








We wore proudly our Buffaloes shirts!!!




We made it to the top!!!


We did this as a tribute to David's mom, my grandma Manuela, my friend Susan's mom & Karen W.!




We had a wonderful day making new friends & walking for such a great cause.

I'm so proud of us!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! You guys are awesome! I love it! And, Go BUFFS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete