Monday, February 8, 2010

# Fail, what keeps you motivated? :: Mcfatty Monday week 5 #


This resume my week!!!

We were sick, David's birthday was on saturday, we went to the Chocolate festival so I ate like pig (pizza, wings, cake, ice cream, an entire HUGE turkey leg, taco, chocolate, pancakes), I didn't do ANY exercise and now I feel guilty and unmotivated!

I'm afraid to get on the scale or take my measurements because I know better.

I would love to know, what keeps you motivated?

I don't want to give up but sometimes is just too hard keep going.

Happy week, see you next monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi-- I found your blog through Blair's. I just wanted to say, my weight is coming off slowly but I am determined to keep at it until it is all gone. I grew up with a very overweight mom who did not play or run around with us and who my friends made fun of. I do not want that for my daughter, so I am going to keep trucking until I'm back down to my old, sexy self! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since I cant use a scale because the muscle Im putting on is more than my fat the thing that keeps me going is when my husband can see a difference! and the calendar I have that I showed you. Just skipping one day screws up the rest, so its not about feeling guilty but screwing up the entire schedule for me! Keep it going. I havent seen you in forever and I definitely noticed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your project life pics look great :) did you say you went skating? I haven't done that in years...I totd my 5 year old that next year she'd be old enough for a skating party :) that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete