Thursday, February 4, 2010

# things I love # My country

Is the place I was born, where I grew up, where my family & friends live.

People say a lot of things about Mexico but the truth is you can't tell unless you have been there.

I love our traditions, our food (no! Taco Bell is NOT mexican food), our colors, our flavors, our music, our art, our history!

Some of my favorite things about Mexico:

1.- Puerto Vallarta : It's my favorite beach in Mexico, it's located on the Pacific Ocean in Jalisco. It's so cozy and beautiful. Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton filmed a movie there and they fell in love with the place that they bought a house that now its a turist attraction.


2.- Mexico City I was born & raised there. One of the biggest cities in the world, it's overwhelming, noisy, dangerous & yet one of the most beautiful places I know. Full of memories.

I couldn't pick just one picture to post, here are some cool pictures taken from the air.

3.-  Food, don't even get me started, OMG that is what I miss the most about my country!!! There some places here in AZ that have good mexican food but I haven't found the authentic flavor.


I'm very proud to be mexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment