Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy 15 months my dear love

*I didn't have internet on my computer last week so I couldn't post this on the 25th but here we are again.*



15 months already, seriously? Am I going to say that every month? Because it feels like time goes faster & faster that I can barely keep up.

This month we had some big things going on, you got your first "real" haircut, we introduced the potty seat & you now are facing forward in the car which I think you like a lot because it lets you see outside much better.

You also had your 15 month old check up at the doctor's office and you are still the same big, happy and healthy girl.

29 lbs (98%)
35in (100%)

Grace, you are going to give mommy a heart attack because you love to climb everywhere, the couch, the bed, the toys cabinet, you are fearless!!!

I can't even tell you how much we love you and how happy we are with you in our lives. Always smiling, singing, dancing, teaching us so many things, showing us your love in the most beautiful ways.

Keep growing my love, be always strong & independent!!! Mommy & daddy will be always next to you to love & support you.

Happy 15 months my princess!

We will love you forever
we will like you for always
as long as we are living
our baby you will be

No comments:

Post a Comment