Sunday, February 7, 2010

# Sunday Funday #

We were busy busy this weekend, yesterday was David's birthday so we went to have dinner on friday night to one of his favorite places in town called Native New Yorker, we came home to put Gracie on bed & then we watched our favorite show Entourage.

Yesterday we had breakfast & after that he went to play golf as my surprise birthday present, he loved it! After his daughter, his wife (of course) & his dog he loves golf more than anything so I was happy that he got to spend his birthday doing something he loves.


Speaking about birthdays, it was Jr's birthday as well, he is now 4 years old or 28 doggy years.

Happy Birthday to my boys!!!

While David was golfing, Gracie & I went to the park with our friends Jenni, Jer & their adorable little girl Evie, we played on the sand, on the swings, running on the grass, we had a blast!!







Gracie was so exhausted after all that playing that she went to bed at 6pm and woke up this morning at 8am!!!

Today we went to the Chocolate Festival, I would say it was OK even though I would have loved to get more free samples.



Gracie & I share a gigantic Turkey leg, it was yummy!!!




After the festival we came home to take a nap and get ready to watch the Superbowl. I really wanted the Colts to win just because the Saints beat the Cardinals!

The Saints won the Superbowl but I would care less!!!





Blah! I'm just documenting. ha ha

Overall we had a great weekend!!! Looking forward to the next weekend when my sister in law is coming to visit. It's always fun when she is here.

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a fun weekend! A Chocolate festival? Yum! We go to a wine & chocolate festival every Valentines day weekend! Love it! You are right, your daughter & my Claire do look alike!

    ReplyDelete