Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Project Life Tuesday :: Week 8



February 21 - Gracie loves books, she would bring them to us so we can read them to her. But what she likes the most is read with her daddy!



February 22 - We went to the mall with some of our friends & as soon as the kids saw this carrousel they started pointing and screaming that they want a ride. I was afraid because the seats doesn't have belts but I guess Grace didn't care. She had a blast!




February 23 - Let me introduce you to Bailey! She is our friend's dog but since they are on a 3 week vacation in Thailand! we are watching her for them. She is such a sweet puppy!!! We sure are going to miss her when she goes home.




February 24 - Yay! I got my Project Life kit on the mail today! I'm so excited & I think I got lucky because it's sold out and they don't have idea of when are going to start selling it again.




February 25 - Gracie is 15 months today! I love my baby so much.




February 26 - We took Grace to her 15 month check up, she still is the same BIG, happy & healthy girl. She is 29lbs & 35in. Poor thing she got 3 shoots & she wasn't very happy about it. Good thing I had some cookies to fix the damage.



February 27 - The University of Colorado Alumni Asociation here in Phoenix organized a group to do the American Cancer Society 5K Walk/Climb to conquer cancer @ South Mountain. It was cold and windy but we had so much fun making new friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment