Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Weekend

My sister in law Marsha came from Colorado to visit for the weekend, we have a full filled days with fun & food & workouts & Zumba classes & much much more.

The weather in Arizona is GORGEOUS this time of the year!

Saturday

We went to get haircuts & after that evening I went by myself to met some friends at the 5K Skirt Chaser run, when I got home David cooked a delicious steaks on the grill, we had dinner and then I went to my friend Beth's house to watch a movie (Whip it - Excellent, 100% recomendable)

I love my new haircut!



My good friends Lori & Beth

Sunday

We spent Valentine's day at the Peach Blossom Celebration @ Schnepff Farms. They had tours to the orchards where you can see the blossoms, a petting zoo, train rides & off course peach pie ( We didn't get to eat it since we had brownies, cookies, cheesecake, etc ...) but it looked delicious. :)

I took some pictures, Gracie fed the animals at the petting zoo & after that we went home to take naps to get ready to go to the gym, David & Marsha to play tennis, Gracie to play at the childcare center and me to get some very much needed exercise.














No comments:

Post a Comment