Wednesday, February 3, 2010

# Honorific mention #

Our house is full of germs! David is sick, Gracie is sick and last night I caught it too :(

Not fun when you have to watch 2 toddlers in the morning & one of them wants you to hold her the whole time while the other one needs a diaper change & lunch.

This morning when I woke up, my wonderful husband asked me how was I feeling & I told him the thruth that I was feeling like s**** very bad so he decided to stay home to help me out. Isn't that nice?

For those of you that have met him you know he is awesome but for those of you who haven't let me tell you how my husband is, he is:
  • a wonderful dad
  • an amazing husband
  • great friend of his friends
  • a loving brother for his siblings
  • kind
  • compassionate
  • honest
  • hard worker
  • respectful
  • faithful
  • reliable
  • humble
  • generous
  • sensitive
  • funny
  • smart
  • caring
  • oh & he is good looking too! ;)
We couldn't ask for a better man to share our lives with.

Baby, thank you so much for all of your help, you make our lives so much better everyday & we love you with all of our hearts! We are so proud of you for all of your hard work & because you are always thinking about us before anything else.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Come back and visit! :)

    ReplyDelete