Wednesday, January 6, 2010

#What a busy and messy day!#

We started our day at 9:30am!!!!!! I guess she was really tired since she slept for more than 14hrs straight, is that or she is growing again!



We had a delicious breakfast with pancakes, strawberries and bananas, milk for Gracie and orange juice for mommy. By the time we were done August was sleeping soundly so we watched our favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba because we like to dance!!!











Miss I.slept.a.lot. finally went down for a nap @ 2pm and woke up @ 3:30. Considering that her "regular" afternoon nap is from 3 to 5pm that made me think about how to entertain her and I remembered that my friend Heather gave her a fingers paint kit for her birthday.



Oh my! What a fun mess!



She thought that the paint was food of course and instead of painting she was eating it. She was so happy therefore I was too.



::mmmm this is yummy!::







::happy & messy baby::


& what is next after a messy play time? A bath of course! She loves water and bubbles!





::I always wanted to have a picture of her like this::

Gracie:
May your days be always as fun as today!
I love you cookie.
Mommy


And now ::trumpets sound:: ladies & gentlemen the MASTER PIECES









We have an artist in the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment