Sunday, January 17, 2010

# Home Improvement#

Before David & I got married he had lived in this house for about 2 or 3 years, when I move in every single wall was white, the furniture was arranged in a different way, he had 2 plants that he kept alive because he likes plants but that was all.

This was a bachelor house!

Little by little I started painting one wall at a time, re-arranging furniture, putting pictures and paintings up, adding some color, making this house feel like home.

 I love HGTV and I would love to have the creativity those people have and of course the money to do it but sadly I don't have neither of them so I have to improvise.

It's incredible what a simple curtains and a cute curtain rods can do to enhance a room.

Here is the prove.

(Sorry about the mess)




Today we FINALLY were able to put these up and I love it!!!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I love decorating on a budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love before and after pictures. I love redecorating my house from "shopping" with it!

    p.s. Grace is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete