Monday, January 4, 2010

Mcfatty Monday

Ever since Grace was born (13 months ago) I've been struggling with the whole "lose weight" thing but the reality is that I haven't really been commited or willing to make sacrifices about my diet.

Not anymore.

I want to lose weight because:

1. I want to be healthy
2. I want to look better
3. I want my clothes to fit again
4. I want to feel better about myself

So starting today I will slowly make changes on my diet and take some time to do some exercise, I don't want to say I will eat just salads or I will go to the gym everyday for 2 hours because I know I won't but at least I'll try.

My goal is to lose 30lbs in 6 months but if it takes longer it's OK too.

Every monday I will write about my achievements just to keep a record.

I think Blair's idea is a fantastic idea!

Bring the scale on!

Current weight: 153lbs (ouch!!!) ...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my page and wishing me luck! :) GL to you too and encouragement for the rest of the week! It is so tough to get it goin sometimes. FYI Love the name Grace! My neice is named Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We're both at the same start weight, so this should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you too! Thanks for your comment..we are in this together!

    ReplyDelete