Monday, January 18, 2010

#Mcfatty Monday Week 3 #




Yes, y'all!!! (As Blair, the creator of Mcfatty monday would say) I already lost *EIGHT* lbs and I'm so very happy and proud of myself.

I have to say that it haven't been easy to count calories and restricted the amount of food that goes to my tummy everyday or drink just plain water mostly because 1. I do like to eat like a pig and 2. because I love soda and sugary drinks.


But the results oh! the results are wonderful, 6 lbs this week and my skin looks much more hydrated.


Love it!


The bad:
I haven't done exercise AT ALL! Not even 10 minutes
I'm obsessed with the scale and weighed myself every single day which some day made me so frustrated as I wasn't seeing any changes.

The good:

I drank lots of water
I didn't have ANY soda not even diet.
I scrumptiosly counted my calories every day

Goals for this week

Do some exercise (I don't promise I will but at least I will try)
Keep counting calories (5 days - 1500, 1 day - 1700, 1 day - 2200)
Hide the scale until next monday

So yeah! I still have a long way to go but I can feel this time I will do it!!!


Until next monday

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 8 lbs! You are doing great!

    Mrs B @ Lifewithsweetcheeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Congrats! 8 lbs is an amazing accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete