Sunday, January 3, 2010

New gate

As Grace gets older she is getting more and more CRAZY, yes! thats the word to define her behavior. Nah! I'm just kidding I mean she is 13 months old, what kind of trouble she can cause? ha ha ha ha I have more than 1 example, like eat the dog's food or pull the mats on the kitchen table and pour water all over the floor and of course on her or how about reach the cutlery drawer and take the KNIVES and forks and spoons ... I should clarify that so far she hasn't been harmed at all.

Well since I don't want to lose my sanity we decided to get another baby gate today, one that doesn't need any kind of installation since it will be used to block 2 spaces in the house. I'm so happy about this purchase but one 1 year old person that I don't want to mention her name is obviously not.









New gate = peace of mind
sorta

Tomorrow I'm going "back to work", after 2 weeks of vacation AugustFinley returns tomorrow. I hope now that Gracie will have her buddy back she will calm down.

I.hope.so.



No comments:

Post a Comment