Thursday, January 28, 2010

#things I love :: Photography#

Is not new that I love love love photography and I really wish 1. I have talent  and 2. I have a nice DSLR but since I don't have neither I'm happy just stalking visiting my favorite photographers blogs and having some eye candy everyday every once in a while.


Here's my top 5:


Jessica Claire 
Kamee June
DrewB
Marnee Marriot & Latricia Soucy
Bethany Graham


If you live in Arizona and want some awesome pictures at a very affordable price call  Cortney Talbott, she just started her business and is building her clientele. She specializes in newborns, kids and families and her work is great!


Enjoy some awesomeness and AMAZING images that I'm sure will stay in your memory for long long time.


Share some love with them! They deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment