Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy 14 months my dear love!

Oh my! 14 months already and I'm just getting over the fact that she turned ONE!
Where did the time go?
How did this happen?
Please someone explain that to me, when my tiny and fragil baby became such a fun, hyperactive, smart little girl?



She can now say mama, dada, papa, ball, dog, bye-bye, balloon (oh she LOVES ballons), she says mooo mooo like a cow and quak quak like a duck.

She blows kisses, she does "give me 5", she does "touchdown".

She takes 1 or 2 naps a day, depends on at what time she wakes up in the morning.

She eats almost everything as she is getting really picky about vegetables and such, her favorite is cheese tortellini with marinara sauce, strawberries, pancakes (McDonald's pancakes) and she loves her milk.

My favorite part is when she is playing and all of the sudden she runs towards me and hug me so tight! or when she hears the garage door opening and she runs to the kitchen pointing at the door saying dada, dada! because she knows daddy is home.


Happy birthday my princess!

We will love you forever
we will like you for always
as long as we are living
our baby you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment