Friday, January 8, 2010

#Dentist visit#

First of all let me tell you that I don't like dentists AT ALL!  I didn't have pleasant experiences when I was a child and I still feel like I can't breathe everytime I have to go.

Fortunately we found the BEST DENTIST OFFICE ever!!! Seriously I just love it!! The doctor is super nice & very proffesional, I mean the whole staff is awesome, very nice and kind. The office is beautiful, the chairs are super comfy next to a waterfall!!!!  Yes! that is very soothing and relaxing. They even have warm blankets and you can pick between listening music or watch a movie while they are working on your mouth! If that wasn't enough is less than half a mile away from our house!!!

I have a follow up appointmet to check on the surgery I had last month and everything looks pretty good, unfortunately I still have to go to get done some other things but I definitely not scared anymore.

The star of the show was of course Grace, I brought her along because I wanted them to check on her baby teeth just to be sure that everything is fine.



All I have to say is WOW! she amazed me everyday. She was calm and cool during the whole time she was on the chair, she let Debbie to take a peek on her mouth without a fuss. I sure hope that this attitude will continue forever.




She was happy "playing" with the toothbrush!!!

Overall it was a great experience and it's so nice to know that all is good.

If you live in Arizona and need a dentist don't hesitate to give Dr. Smallwood and his staff a call, I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment