Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awesomeness

Yesterday Gracie, my mom & I went to McCormick Railroad Park for the first time & we had a BLAST!

It was one of my friends daugther's birthday party & I we were very excited to see all of the moms & kids of my mom's group.

Since it was a party I wanted Grace to wear a nice dress, little I knew that dresses are uncomfortable when all you want to do is run, jump, throw yourself on the ground, etc... but boy she looked cute!!!

Photobucket

The day was beautiful, the weather was goregous!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Gracie is obsessed with the carrousel by the way.

Photobucket

This park is pure awesomeness, real trains, carrousel, lots & lots of green areas, playgrouds!!! A great location for any photographer. I got some cute pictures of my baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had so much fun, mostly Grace ... running with her friends!

Photobucket


Eating sand ahem, ahem ... tasting new flavors!

Photobucket

Just being a spunky, full of energy almost 2 year old little girl!

Photobucket


We also got to ride the chu chuuu with all the mommys & their kiddos!


Photobucket

We had a great day it was a super way to spend some time together ... wonderful weather, wonderful friends, delicious food, my mom + my baby, I can't ask for anything else.


I absolutely love this picture of the 3 of us! My mom is my fundation, my support & I love her to pieces. Grace also loves her grandma to death and I feel very blessed to have her with us.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment