Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is anybody there?

My google analytics says that I had CERO, NONE, ZERO visits to my blog in the last month & that made me sad, I mean I know my mom lives with us & she would be my fan # 1 but still, really? No one?

So I have a favor to ask if you happen to visit can you please leave a message (you don't have to sign in if you don't want to)& let me know I'm not alone in the whole blogging thing? That would be very sweet, thank you a bunch.

I do want to do a giveaway if that motivates you ... I'm working on that. Am I begging? uhmmm yeah, kinda, sort of ... Do I want to be like The Pioneer Woman that has like 3,234,567 comments everyday? Well I know that won't happen but a girl can dream, right?

The lack of sleeping is making me crazy by the way

Much love,

Me

1 comment:

  1. I read on Google Reader, so you wouldn't get a hit to your blog, but I am reading.

    ReplyDelete