Monday, October 25, 2010

The unofficial family photo shoot

Its that time of the year again so today we met with my friend Heather Link to get some new family pictures!

I love the anticipation of what involves the whole thing, getting matching outfits, talking to David everyday before the shoot about how handsome we will look in the pictures, praying that Gracie will be in a good mood & cooperative, anyway it seems easy & simple but is definitely not.

Our appointment was at 10am which meant that we needed to be in the car bathed, fed & happy {mostly happy & smiling because the photos don't look good when you are in a bad mood or crying over the 2 balloons you just saw inside the car & you can't have just yet because you can pooped them & then you will be not just mad but sad & scared at the same time}by 9:30am, which we miraculously achieved!

The weather couldn't have been better, 75 degrees, clear & sunny day! Just perfect!

The star of the shoot was obviously my adorable, beautiful, silly, crazy, fearless, energetic, fabolous, full of live almost 2 year old daugther.

She was very cooperative for the most part except for when we try to take away a HUGE swirl lollipop that we used as a prop, so I'm pretty sure that sucker is included in 90% of her pictures.

I still haven't seen any of the "official" pictures but I took some with my camera & they are very cute if I can say so myself.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{I ALWAYS wanted to have a picture jumping like a crazy woman, now I can take that of my list of the things I want to do before 35}

Photobucket
{My husband has to go to the quiropractor after this but he is such a good sport & did what he was asked to like "honey, I know your back is killing you but can you please jump out of that wall for me so we can have matching pictures jumping like fools?"}

Photobucket
{This is the famous HUGE sucker, just in case you didn't noticed}
Photobucket

Photobucket
{I'm not good at posing, please don't judge me}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I can't wait to see what Heather is working on right now {well I don't think right now exactly because it's 3:30am & she must be sleeping unless she is like me & can't sleep at night but that's not what I was talking about) until then I will try to get some sleep.

Happy dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, this was cute. I especially like the one where you and Grace are jumping. The fam looks great!

    ReplyDelete