Sunday, October 3, 2010

perfect day

What a great sunday! David didn't have to work, we got to sleep in, did some chores and then we headed off to the Museum of Youth , my mom was supposed to go to church but when we got there it was closed, no service today so she came with us!

Photobucket

The last time Gracie & I were there she wasn't even walking so basically we stayed in the babies section which is a small square with mirrors & pillows but this time, oh this time was other story, she got to play all over the place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There were a moment when we lost her for like 5 minutes in the classical, "I thought she was with you" , I tried to not to freak out because I realized that she couldn't exit the building but I have to say that it was really scary, we found this little bratt in the same place she was when her dad WE lost her! Thankfully this story had a happy ending and I definetely learned another lesson that no matter who is she with I never, ever can take my eyes away from her

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yikes! I don't like how I look in this picture but I love that Grace stayed still to take a family picture for once.

After the museum we went to have lunch to one of our favorite restaurants, they have the best burritos & tortas & tacos!!! At that point we were exhausted and we all took naps when we got home.

Then I made some Cookies 'N Cream Oreo Fudge brownies the perfect ending to a perfect day!

Annnnddddd Grace decided to get a new do to her hair!

Photobucket
Isn't she cute & funny!

We explored, we played, we jumped, we screamed, we ran, we ate our favorite food, we kissed, we huged, we laughed,we had a super fun family day!

Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment