Friday, October 15, 2010

what we are up to

POTTY TRAINING!

Photobucket


Yes, because I'm tired of changing diapers, because I know she is ready, because I don't want to spend more $$$ on diapers, because she can't go to college without being potty trained.

We started this morning, step one get some undies on! Awww there's something about babies on underwear that just make me feel awwwww, they look so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 1 went OK, I mean she did have accidents & she didn't go on the potty not even once but I think she is starting to understand, I just need to be patient & keep encouraging her, she is so smart anyway ... & stubborn!

I tried to give her fluids as much as I could so she could go often ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also did some crafts today! Finger painting is fun when is not messy & mostly when you can actually teach your kid how to make beautiful pieces of art that you can hang on your walls ...

Photobucket
Aren't they cool?

Photobucket

Photobucket

And with that, I'm off ... and Gracie is done with pictures... of course just for today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment