Saturday, October 2, 2010

Colors, bubbles & castles!

October is finally here! That means that we can go to play outside for more than 5 minutes and so we did!!! I love this toddler stage, she is so fun & funny, learning new things everyday, new words, Oh my this kid can talk!

Photobucket

We had a great afternoon, after she woke up from her nap we took the sidewalk chalk crayons and we went out to the backyard for some coloring time!

Photobucket
Let the creativity begin!

Photobucket

Of course when it was time to go back inside little miss tantrums didn't want to but I bribe her with a bath with bubbles and that did the trick, she is such a bratt! Almost 2 going 15!

When daddy got home we decided to play blocks while he watched football, we built a castle!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It was an afternoon full of colors, bubbles, kisses, smiles & castles!

I'm looking forward to the next couple of days when the weather cools down so we can actually go to the park or the zoo or who knows!
I'm also very excited about Halloween that I'm planning doing some crafts for the kids and some delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes for my friends.

I can't wait!