Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 on 10 :: October 2010

I'm back! The last time I did this post was back on February 2010 but then my computer broke down and those were very sad months without my laptop but now we are here again!

Wow, already October? 10.10.10? Cool!

Let's take a look to my day!

Good morning!!! We went for a walk before breakfast and Gracie picked a flower for mommy!

Photobucket

A sneak peak of Grace's costume for halloween!

Photobucket

We went to run errands with granma

Photobucket

Of course we had to go to our favorite store

Photobucket

We tried some outfits for our family pictures coming up

Photobucket

Having yummy pizza for dinner

Photobucket

Mommy's goofing off

Photobucket

And we had to go to Target, AGAIN!

Photobucket

Getting ready for bed

Photobucket

Good night everyone

Photobucket


I hope everyone had a great 10.10.10!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging again & what a fun day to blog again! Looks like your 10-10-10 was fun! Gracie has the same Halloween costume as Claire!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete