Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Photo shot

On sunday we meet up with this AMAZING photographer to get some family pictures and Grace's 1st year pictures.

Grace slept in so it was really hard for her to take a nap, we tried everything, feeding, bath, singing, cuddling nope! she just wasn't tired. I honestly was really frustrated because she always takes naps no matter what and because I didn't want her to be fussy during the photos.

At the end she didn't sleep at all but she was just awesome, talking about a supermodel? OMG she acted like if she has been doing this forever, smiling to the camera, just being the happy baby that she is ... we even changed her clothes and she never complain.

I'm just going to say that I'm in love with the final product, every single one is just perfect to my eyes!!!. I love that we didn't just "take pictures" but instead we created memories that will last forever.

I want to Thank Bethany again for such a great job!

Oh! here is her website www.hissyfitsphotography.com/blog

If you go there be sure to leave her a comment to let her know how adorable these pictures are.

No comments:

Post a Comment