Sunday, November 22, 2009

Birthday Party # 1

We had Gracie's party yesterday and all I can say is that it was PERFECT!
Our family and friends were here with us to help us celebrate.
The "theme" of the party was Hello Kitty and I loved it! Gracie loved it too, we got tons of ballons ro decorate the house and the backyard.



Even Jr. joined us!!!




Gracie wasn't sure about her cake but she did a good job after all and she didn't get the sugar high too bad!!!





My sister in law, Marsha, made the cakes and I made the cupcakes, I had so much fun making the cupcakes toopers as well. They were so easy to make!!!



What can I say about her outfit? BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the tutu and her piggy tails.



We had a blast celebrating another milestone!
I can't believe she will be ONE in 3 days.
We love you baby!

Thank you to all the people that made her first birthday party a success! We are so glad you are in our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment