Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lazy sunday

we really had a lazy weekend!
I love when you can just stay at home in your pajamas, watching TV, cleaning a little bit, playing with you baby or your dog, eating whatever you find on the fridge, juts relaxing and spending time with the ones you love the most.
our house is not the same since Grace started walking, we spent a lot of time chasing her and getting her away from trouble but it's awesome to see this litte person walking all around the house
she is truly the light of my life
truth is I'm getting anxious about her turning ONE. it's like I'm very happy to see how much she has grown in the last year, how smart and big and beautiful she is but in the other hand I'm sad to think that she is not anymore that tiny baby we brought from the hospital and that every single day she is getting more and more independent
we can call her "baby" for 2 more weeks
even though she will be MY baby forever




No comments:

Post a Comment