Monday, November 2, 2009

Grace's month!

I should have started yesterday but I found out until today that November is the National Blog Month or something like that and that works perfect with my idea of write a post everyday this month since is Gracie's birthday month!

NOVEMBER

Wow! Last year I was HUGE, exhausted, anxious, excited, scared but mostly I was very HAPPY that I was going to meet my baby shortly.

We already had everything ready for her, my mom and my sister in law were coming, name was already picked as well.


Patricia after David's mom, she passed away 5 years ago and everyday I wish she was here with us to be able to meet and play with Gracie. She would have loved her with all her heart! Although I think she does and I really think they already met in Heaven.


Grace after David's grandmother, I just love her name! Is short and sweet.


Today is my dad's birthday and even if he doesn't read my blog I want to wish him a Happy Happy Birthday!!! Te quiero papi!

No comments:

Post a Comment