Saturday, November 7, 2009

Did you noticed ...

something different?

Yes! I changed the whole appearance of our blog and I LOVE IT!!!

I'm always changing things here and there but I wasn't very happy with the result but this time I'm very happy.

I "stole" the idea from other blog and I really hope that the owner of that blog don't mind but I couldn't help it, her blog is really cute!

I have been posting mostly about Grace my almost 1 year old baby girl but I think I'm going to change that too and now I'm going to post about everything. Sometimes I get shy because I think my English is not very good and sometimes I think that what I say doesn't have any sense but I hope you will understand and forgive my bad use of your language. Also I'm going to post sometimes on Spanish, like kind of a Spanish lesson every week. I don't know, I'm getting ambitious huh?

Well I have to admit that here and then I need to use a translator to be sure I'm not writing something wrong and if you ever need a good translator I would recommend Babel Fish, it's very easy to use and FREE!!!

Anyway I hope my 2 or at least 3 readers enjoy my new blog!!!

See ya!


2 comments:

  1. I like the new look. How did you get that "You might also like:" section at the bottom of each post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pictures of Grace along the left side. Super cute. Congrats mama for almost having a one-year-old!

    ReplyDelete