Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grandma / Mi abuelita

Let me introduce you to one of the most amazing women I had the honor to be related to,
my grandma!!!

She went to heaven almost 9 years ago on Christmas day.

Te amo abuelita.

The days go quickly
Now that you’re gone
The weather is always, cold and dull
Since you left
It doesn’t seem I’m me
The smallest things bring back memories
The songs I hear
The shows I see,
All bring back Saturday nights
You spent with me
And now all I have to say
Is that I’m happy you not suffering
You’re up in heaven growing your wings gracefully
I love you with all my heart
Now I won’t shed a tear, I hope you heard this
From way down here.

 I miss you every single day and I wish you could be here to share the happiness my daughter bring to my live.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment