Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Porject Life Tuesday :: Week 10



March 7 - Today was one of my mommy friend's baby shower. She is expecting another boy at the end of March. So exciting!!! We can't wait to meet you Keegan River .



March 8 - No picture :( Grace's got her first severe cold. She has fever and been so uncomfortable & clingy. No time for anything else other than hold her.

March 9 - Gracie is still sick but in good spirits. She loves to sit on the couch to watch TV.



March 10 - Still sick! Stupid bug! She just can't get better. We are starting to get cabin fever as well, I need some fresh air!!!



March 11 - Yay! She is feeling better. I have my silly baby back. Here inside of the laudry basket which she found to be hilarious! She is the funniest baby!



March 12 - Finally we got out of the house for a change! We went to the park with some of our friends. Grace is feeling much much better :)



March 13 - I know this is not the best picture but I love it because Gracie took it. I know, I'm such a dork!


Happy week everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so blessed your daughter is finally better!!

    Great shots. Love the one of her in the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable. Hope she is better now!

    ReplyDelete