Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project Life Tuesday :: Week 9




February 28 - Gracie & Jr have such a special relationship, they love each other very much & I'm so very happy that she is learning to love animals just as her dad & I do.


March 1 - Isn't this the cutest thing ever? She usually keeps smacking, pushing, kicking him but sometimes she lets him know how much she loves him.


March 2 - Touchdown! Somebody didn't get the memo that football season is over :)


March 3 - It's time to get the dresses out, spring is here!


March 4 - I don't think there someone else that love blueberries as much as I do. I could eat them everyday for breakfast, lunch & dinner. They are fun, cute & healthy. I love my blueberries.


March 5 - Gracie loves the car, as soon as she gets is she starts singing and clapping. The best entertainment!


March 6 - Our first Spring Training game of the season, that's one of our favorite things to do in Arizona. We love the Diamonbacks!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. I am jelous of you in your shorts and dresses already. Today is nice and warmer but not enough for shorts yet. I can't wait till it is. We love to go to baseball games too, so much for the whole family not matter their age. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo of your girlie with your dog! Love your blog background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son LOVES our dog, too. I think she isn't quite as fond of him, but it's still cute. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous you're in to spring so much that you can wear shorts and dresses! At least they're only forecasting rain to hit us this weekend instead of snow...so that's a step in the right direction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed looking at your pictures so far! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete