Friday, March 5, 2010

random friday

-The love for pancakes runs in this family but we have different tastes,Gracie LOVES McDonalds pancakes & I love IHOP pancakes, David & Jr. they just love pancakes, period.


-I just found a new love, it's pretty & makes me happy.



Yes, I'm talking about this font. CK Marissa or SNF Sophia. I first saw it here & I love it so I asked Erin where she got it & she promptly answered me & now I have it too. Thank you Erin!

I'm in love, I know there is no such thing like being in love with a font but I'm, I wish I could write everything with that font but I still have to figure out how to do it.

This particular font is from scrap n fonts but I have TONS of super cute fonts (like the one on the header) that I got for FREE from Kevin & Amanda 

-I absolutely adore going wherever with Gracie in the car, she is just to funny! I love that she loves to sing & now that she is starting to say more words she is Miss Chatty, she can say words in english & spanish & that makes me very proud. She can't say things like icicle bicycle but she can say banana, ventana, nada & her favorite santa just to mention some.

She would start talking to herself in what we think is chinese! because she does it so fast that we can't understand a word about what she is saying.




- Why is that when you need a sunny and warm day what you get is rain on the forecast?



Hope everyone have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I LOVE that font site you just posted! I am obsessed with fonts! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete