Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sick day


Gracie is sick! My poor baby!!!

This is the very first time in almost 13 months that she gets really sick. We had to take her to the pediatrician because she had fever and vomit.
I was scared as hell and didn't know what to do, it's not fun to see your baby feeling bad and crying. The worst part is that she can't tell me where it hurted so I was just especulating. I thought it was the flu or cold but it turned to be stomach flu. Stupid bugs!!!
She is still not feeling good and doesn't want to eat, I'm trying to give her liquids as much as I can since she is not interested, Dr. said she needs to rest for at least 48 hrs but she is optimistic that she will be fine in a couple of days.

I love you Gracie cookie and I would give everything I have to take the pain away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment