Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm still here

***Warning: This post has tons of pictures and it's longer than my usual posts***

It's been a while.

But I have been so busy organizing Gracie's birthday party, packing, a 13 hrs road trip, unpacking, Gracie's 1st birthday, Thanksgiving, another birthday party, packing, another 13 hrs road trip, unpacking, uff!

I'm also dissapointed that I couldn't achieve to post every day of November, oh well! maybe next year.

We went to Colorado  and we got to be there for Gracie's actual birthday, we went to dinner to a fun place called Gunther Toody's and at the end they sang the Happy Birthday for her and I had to dance! They also gave her a funny hat that all the waitress signed and puted red lips on it. It was so fun!



Thanksgiving day was great. The food was delicious. We loved to spent it with our family. We have so much to be thankful for. Family, friends, health, our beautiful daughter.
She had her first "real" Thanksgiving meal and she loved it, she ate everything, Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, yams, stuffing, pie ... there is nothing she wouldn't try and for that I'm very thankful too.

She wore a beautiful outfit her Aunt Marsha got for her, isn't she cute?

















The weather was COLD but we made sure we have everything to keep her warm.

I just love these pj's!

 

And what can I say about these boots? Adorable
















We also were able to help putting the X-mas tree up and we had so much fun! Gracie was mesmerized with all the ornaments and lights! She even has her very own ornament on her aunt and uncle's tree.

I love that we are creating such a cool memories for her!









And at last but not least we celebrated her birthday AGAIN! but this time with the family and some friends. Aunt Marsha made the cake and her cousins Jenni and Michelle brougth her balloons, we love balloons!!!
I can say that without a doubt they love her to death!
She was very happy!!!
















We had an amazing time and are looking forward to go back for Christmas.

Thank you Marsha, Mike, Jenni, Dom, Michelle, Cory, Mikey for your hospitality, we love you guys very very much!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the tree. I got my hopes up seeing "Vader" and thought this was a blog about Star Wars :)

    Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete