Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookie recipe exchange

I love cookies recipes exchanges! It's a fun way to share your favorite and get other yummy recipes as well!
 
Let's the fun begin!
 
You can share your recipe here
 
Hershey Kisses Cookies
 
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla

1 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
Hershey Kisses, 1 for each cookie

Pre heat oven to 375 F.
Cream together butter, both sugars and peanut butter.
Add 1 egg and vanilla
Add flour, baking soda and salt
Form in walnut side balls
Roll in white sugar and place them on a cookie sheet
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes
Press Hershey Kiss into each cookie when fresh out of the oven

Makes about 2 1/2 dozen

Enjoy!!!


 

 

2 comments:

  1. These are some of my hubby's favorite cookies! I have even made them {when I'm in a hurry or just being lazy} with the Pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had forgotten about these. I haven't had them in years. They are so yummy!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete