Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

One of the things that I like the most about Christmas is that you get to spend it with your family, we traveled 13 hrs to Colorado to spent time with them and we absolutely had a blast!

We got there on Thursday 24th just to get ready to go to church, Grace did great at the service!!! Santa brought her this dress to wear it at church and dinner!





After church we went back to the house to have a yummy dinner! Lasagna, spaguetti, salad, bread and of course pie!  Then everyone went to bed to wait for Santa!!!



Gracie wore her Christmas pj's, aren't they the cutest?


She was so excited about her presents, she got tons of toys and clothes from Santa and the family!

Gracie got to open her presents first and then we have so much fun with our secret santa exchange. Santa a.k.a Marsha brought me my so much wished crock pot. Yay! I will finally be able to make dinner without excuses!

This is like my new present looks like.




Santa a.k.a Jenni brought David 2 gift cards, a cologne and a beautiful door stop in a shape of an old iron. I don't have pictures but it's really cute!

We made a pause since Jenny and Dom had to go to see Dom's family and while we wait for dinner to be ready and for them we got to play some Wii. I had to say I never play wii before and I loved it!!!!!




Dinner was as always just perfect, Marsha and Mike have been married for 30 years so they have a lot of practice and experience when it comes about making dinner for their family, it's amazing how well coordinate they are, they know who makes what, how and at what time!!!
Of course the rest of the family help them too, Eleesa always make deviled eggs and Jenny make a fruit salad.
The menu included turkey, ham, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, yams, cranberries, etc...

After played bowling on Wii we decided to go to play the real thing, oh we had so much fun!!! My arm hurted horrible the next day but I was just having the time of my life!




Here another family picture



I love to spend the holidays in Colorado!!!

We had a wonderful time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment