Thursday, December 10, 2009

A new family project

As if I don't have nothing to do, I just started this new project today!


In another subject, I have been super busy chasing Grace everywhere, it seems like as soon as she turned 1 she decided to get CRAZY! Seriously I can't even blink without her getting in trouble. Doors, cabinets, windows, drawers, toilets, TV, DVD player, the dog ... It's like that comercial where all the objetcs of the house run away from the baby.

So the question is what I am doing on internet right now if I'm so busy? Easy, she is taking a nap!

Last monday I had my oral surgery and I slept for 20 hrs straight, while for one part was really nice to get some rest for the other part I feel like I missed one day of my life, on tuesday I was like "what day is today?". I'm still very sore of my teeth but getting better everyday.

I have to say Thank you to my wonderful husband who takes good care of me and my awesome friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment