Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm thankful for ...

This year has been really rough in some aspects for our family but I'm so glad that together we overcome them with love & hope.

This year I'm so very THANKFUL for:
  • My daughter
  • My husband
  • My mother
  • Jr.
  • Our family in Mexico
  • Our family in Colorado
  • Our family in Kansas
  • Our health
  • Our friends
  • Our house
  • The food that fill up our fridge & pantry
  • The cars that take us from point A to point B everyday
  • The clothes that keep us from being cold
  • The technology that conect us with our loved ones
  • Blizzards @ Dairy Queen
I know I'm forgetting a lot of things but what I wanted to say is that I'm thankful I'm alive to share good and bad moments with the people I love.

& since thursday is also my baby's birthday & I don't want to mixed this 2 holidays together, HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!!

May your tummy be full of delicious food & your heart of the love of the people you most care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment