Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The official family pictures 2010

We met with my friend Heather to get our family pictures for this year, I think she did a great job!!!

Here are some of my favorites since she took over 1000!!!

Photobucket
{I love this one! (I can't eat her & her lollipop until I die}

Photobucket
{My family}

 

Photobucket




Photobucket
{Awwww, what else can I say?}

 

Photobucket
{She is sooo big!} Everytime I say her birthday is coming up, every single one person would say if she is 3!
 

Photobucket
I died of cuteness & when I came to life I thought of how lucky we are to have my mom with us, most people complain all the time about their in laws including me, but David never do that, he loves my mother as if she was his own mother & that makes my heart very very happy!

Photobucket
That lollipop made it to almost 100% of the pictures but as long as it keep her happy I really don't care :)

Photobucket
{Can you say daddy's girl?}

Photobucket
My handsome & shy blue eyed husband, I love him to pieces!!! Thank you por putting up with my crazyness baby!

Photobucket


Photobucket


We had so much fun & we I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment