Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Night out

Having my mom living with us is a blessing that allowed us do things that we couldn't do unless we could afford a 24/7 babysitter. Thank you Mommy

Last saturday we went to a mistery play @ the Higley center, David is a member of the board so we got the tickets for free & who can say no when you have a babysitter & free tickets? I know I can't ...


The play name was Who shot the sheriff? and everyone was encouraged to wear western attire, of course I have nothing western in my closet but with the help of my wonderful friends I got some hats & boots for me & David. Thank you wonderful friends.

Photobucket

David's boss & some of his coworkers were there as well.

Photobucket

We had so much fun, mostly when they had to play the robbers and David forgot to steal the money from the bank owner, that was hilarious!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My handsome robber

Dinner was great, company was great, spending time together just the 2 of us, priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment