Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy 11 months my dear love

Dear Gracie:

Wow! I have no words to describe how much I love you and the way you have changed our lives is such a short time, just 11 months "almost" 1 year and I can't even remember the other 30 years without you.

Everyday you amazed me more and more, the way you smile in the mornings when we go to get you up, they way your arms rest on my back and your head on my shoulders.

We are so proud of you, you are very smart and eager to learn new things, I love that you are not scared of things, you just want to be able to discover the world by yourself.

I have learned so much about myself since you are here with me, I waited for you my whole life. Thank you for being my baby!!!

You are not walking yet but that don't stop you to get into everything, to get the things you want, whenever you want. Like when you want to reach the TV remotes or take things out of the kitchen cabinets. You already know what "NO" means even if you laugh everytime time I say to not to do something. I think that is one of the word I use the most lately, "Gracie, don't touch the remotes", Gracie, don't open that drawer", "Grace, don't eat Jr's food" and I can go and on.

I love how wherever we go at least one person always tell us how beautiful you are.

For me and daddy, you are the most incredible, beautiful, smart, cute, funny, gorgeous, amazing baby on the planet.

Happy birthday princess!

We will love you forever
we will like you for always
as long as we are living
our baby you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment