Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Costume shopping

David and I have been debating about Gracie's 1st Halloween costume, at first I want her to be a cute PIG but then I thought it was very expensive just for a couple of hours she is going to wear it, we went to tons of stores, we thought about this TURTLE but she wasn't very cooperative.

Then we went to Party City and found "this":


The pink leopard
At the beginning I was very reluctant to even try it but it wasn't that bad. The search continued and we came into "that":




David OF COURSE was very excited about this costume and I have to admitted that for a SECOND I thought it was cute and because of her last name and bla bla bla but no she will NEVER be Darth Vader for Halloween at least not until she can pick by herself.

We finally found the perfect one for her, nothing really fancy, super cute and really affordable. Oh you want to see a picture?

You will have to wait ...

No comments:

Post a Comment