Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family trip to the lake.

This morning when we woke up David decided that he wanted to go to Canyon Lake, so I packed food, drinks, treats for Junior & milk for Gracie and like 3 more million things (blankets, chairs, a tent, leash and collar for the dog, even a hammer).
It's funny because now we take hours to get ready to go out, I have to be sure that I have enough diapers, enough formula, water, sunscreen, a change of clothes, enough toys, stroller, carrier and I can go on and on ... Those days when we just jumped on the car and leave are gone forever.

We had a great day! The weather couldn't be more perfect.
David got soo relax and enjoyed the lake

Grace was in such a good mood

Junior was so happy to be outside
I was just thankful to be with my family

I can tell that no matter what, life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment