Sunday, March 15, 2009

10 feet away

Ever since she was born I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid this day.

Last night was the first time Gracie slept in her own room. My husband kept telling me, "this is the best for her", "is not about us, is about her", "she is just 10 feet away, we can be there in 2 seconds" but I missed that little body next to my side of the bed just the fact that I knew i could reach with my arm, I couldn't sleep just thinking what if i can't hear if she is crying which wasn't going to happen because the baby monitor was too loud that literally you could even hear the neighbors talking or the dogs barking across the street.
She seemed not to noticed the change, she slept soundly and don't get me wrong, is not that I don't like that, I love when she sleep good but maybe I was expecting she would get a little bit upset.

Didn't she miss her mom?

This morning she woke up in such a great mood, she was on her crib "talking" with her toys, "singing", laughing ... It's all good as long as she is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment